At Presidian, we strive to deliver Texas hospitality. Faith, Family, Relationships and Accountability underlie all that we do. We are people of integrity. We strive every day to make an enduring positive impact in the lives of our Associates, Guests and Communities through the implementation and execution of our “Core Values.”
All Presidian Associates are considered family. As members of the Presidian family, we hold each other accountable to understand, live and celebrate the following principles.
Respect The Individual
I will show respect to every Associate, Guest and Partner, understanding that cultivating relationships is essential for an effective and trusting work environment.
Deliver What You Promise
I recognize that my Associates and Guests expect me to do what I say I am going to do. Should circumstances prevent me from fulfilling my commitment, I will communicate in advance and work diligently to maintain trust with those who are impacted.
Have Pride In All That You Do
I will bring passion to my role, so that I will have the energy to care about what I do, knowing that if I care then I will do it better and I can take pride in what I have accomplished.
- Every Guest Matters: I will strive every day, through my own actions and those of my Associates, to make an enduring positive impact on each Guest. I will treat every Guest with care and respect. If a Guest has a problem, I will do whatever I reasonably can do within my power to make it right.
- Every Day Matters: Every day I will take responsibility for anything within my realm of authority. If I or someone on my team makes a mistake, I will act quickly to eliminate the root cause of the mistake to ensure that it doesn't happen again. I will view every day as an opportunity to learn and grow as an individual and as a team.
- Do the right thing: I will always act honorably and with integrity. If I question what the “right thing” to do is, I will seek advice from others.
- Exercise servant leadership: I believe that in order to provide our Guests with the highest quality of service, I have to start with my fellow Associates. I believe in “all together, win together.” I will celebrate the successes of my Associates and fellow Associates, not my own. I aspire to have those around me, through my servant leadership, become happier, healthier, wiser and more likely themselves to become servant leaders.
- Keep smiling: I will bring a positive attitude to work. I will encourage others to be optimistic and enjoyable to be around.
- Take initiative: I recognize that it is my responsibility to better myself and those around me. I will continuously seek opportunities to improve. I will be involved in the planning of the work that affects me. I will know how my work affects others. I recognize my part in bettering myself and my Associates for the benefit of our Guests.